The audio community is coming together for the most important week of the year, October 5-9, to share strategies, best practices, insights and solutions to help you succeed in a changing environment.
We’re bringing it all to you online with a schedule designed to fit into your day.
- Exclusive keynotes from Dave Ramsey, Rishad Tobaccowala and thought leaders shaping the future of media and advertising
- A CEO Town Hall with Cumulus’ Mary Berner, Entercom’s David Field and iHeartMedia’s Bob Pittman, moderated by NBC News Senior Business Correspondent and MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle
- A One-on-One with media mogul Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Allen Media Group, LLC/Entertainment Studios
- Coffee with Consultants: Customized sales and programming strategies with leading consultants
- Technology presentations and demos
- Turnkey solutions for small and medium markets
- Proven ideas and tactics for successful sales and marketing campaigns
- In-depth discussions on the topics shaping our world today
- Honoring NAB National Radio Award recipient Russell M. Perry
- Pillsbury’s Broadcast Finance 2020 – The Pandemic Edition
- Snacks with the C-Suite: Interviews with leaders inside and outside broadcasting
- The Business of Audio: A dynamic series focused on the most relevant topics to radio and audio
It’s the most exciting event in audio.
And it’s coming directly to you live and on demand.
We’ll celebrate radio and all things audio.
Register today and join us!