Do you cover the radio, audio and podcasting industries? Qualified press are invited to register for free to receive full access to Radio Show conference and networking sessions. Click here to apply for press access.
For media information about the Radio Show, please contact the following NAB and RAB representatives.
Russell M. Perry to Receive NAB National Radio Award (Sept. 14, 2020)
Media Mogul Byron Allen Confirmed for 2020 Radio Show (Sept. 10, 2020)
Radio Show Registration Now Open, Major Speakers Confirmed (Sept. 3, 2020)
Accepted Forms of Press Credentials
Applicants for press registration must show employment by or assignment for a publication or program that is previously established, independent and regularly updated with original industry-related news.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
Print / Online Media
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your byline.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering Radio Show on assignment.
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by a Radio Show exhibiting company).
What are ineligible forms of verification for press credentials?
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by exhibitors.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending Radio Show is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.